Tour the Show Home in Trailhead Hamlet – “The Spruce Home” Design.
Every Saturday 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Construction by Pinelodge Contracting Ltd.
Designed by Scala Developments Limited
– ‘Arts and Crafts’ style Spruce Home – Model Home Design- Light-on-the-land 1,370 square foot, two bedroom and open concept den, with two baths
– Exposed Douglas Fir FSC® certified timber framing with an open floor plan
– Plentiful daylight in the 26-foot two-story high vaulted space in the living room
– Generous ten-foot wide exterior deck on the west and south sides
– Overlooks community green space with a community centre, coffee shop and allotment gardens planned
– Douglas Fir timbers precision milled in traditional timber-frame fashion by MacDonald and Lawrence Timber Framing and Pinelodge Contracting Ltd
– Qualicum’s Solaris Sun Pump™ provides in-floor radiant hearing and cooling, and domestic hot water heating through a roof mounted solar panel and a fifth generation highly efficient heat exchange unit
– Energuide rating of 86 – as certified in 2015 by City Green Solutions Ltd. (an average home has a rating of 77) R28 to R40 insulation
Contact us for sales information on homes and lots: http://www.elkingtonforest.com/contactus
MLS Listing: click here
Photos by Brandon Foreman, Foreman Properties of Newport Realty Victoria B.C.